A student internship is obligatory during the B.Sc. degree course. Every student has to accomplish 150 hours (4 weeks) of a n internship. According to our experience, attending internships allows students to significantly improve their knowledge and skills.
Organisation of internship in a few steps:
- The student presents an internship place to the Faculty Internship Coordinator.
- IFB and the hosting company/institution sign an agreement.
- Student completes all the necessary documents for the obligatory internship.
- Internship coordinator prepares necessary documents (e.g. accidence insurance.)
- Student has to deliver references form the Internship supervisor at the hosting company/institution as a proof of having accomplished the internship.
IFB Internship Coordinator is Assoc. Prof. Aleksandra Królicka.