You are here
Competition on the SCHOLARSHIP SCHOLAR at the Department of Molecular Biology of Viruses
CONTEST on the SCHOLARSHIP SCHOLAR at the Department of Molecular Biology of Viruses
Facebook Twitter Google+
financed by the National Science Center as part of the OPUS14, 2017/27 / B / NZ6 / 01403 project
"Immunogenic properties of the hepatitis C virus NS3 protein epitopes fused with the small surface protein of the hepatitis B virus"
in the Department of Molecular Biology of Viruses
Inter-University Department of Biotechnology of the University of Gdańsk and the Medical University of Gdańsk
(MWB UG and GUMed)
Expectations for candidates:
1. Master's degree in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related field.
2. At the commencement of the tasks in the project, the Candidate will be a PhD student within the Doctoral Studies at MWB UG and GUMed.
3. Experience in the field of techniques used in molecular biology, biochemistry and immunology.
4. Additional advantages will be experience in working with eukaryotic gene expression systems, human cell lines and viruses belonging to the second and third hazard categories (BSL2 and 3).
5. Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing.
6. Ability to publicly present your achievements.
7. Ability to independently plan and carry out experiments.
8. Diligence and determination in conducting experiments.
The scholarship holder will join the team headed by dr Katarzyna Grzyb realizing the project entitled "Immunogenic properties of hepatitis C virus NS3 protein epitopes in fusion with a small surface protein of hepatitis B virus". The subject of the study will include research on a bivalent vaccine against hepatitis B and C virus based on chimeric virus-like particles.
The deadline for submitting offers is 15 September 2018, 16:00
Form of offers: by post
Conditions of employment:
Duration of the contract: 36 months
The scholarship amount is 4000 PLN / month (gross)
Starting date: 02/10/2018
Persons interested in participating in the project are invited to send their CV (along with contact to people who can confirm the laboratory's laboratory experience) and cover letter to the address of the Interuniversity Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk, ul. Abrahama 58, 80-307 Gdańsk, Department of Molecular Biology of Viruses, with the note "Doktorant-OPUS14 Katarzyna Grzyb". For application, please attach a declaration signed by the Candidate "I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the scholarship offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data. No. 133, item 883 ".
The scholarship holder will be selected by the commission appointed by the Rector of the University of Gdańsk.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Katarzyna Grzyb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last modified by: Monika Sączewska
Created by: Monika Sączewska
Last modified:2018, August 24 - 11:04am
Post date:2018, August 24 - 11:04am