The XXI Biotechnology Summer School
With pleasure we inform about XXI Biotechnology Summer School (BSS) organized by the Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology of the University of Gdansk and the Medical University of Gdansk (Poland). The conference will take place from 30th of June to 4th of July 2015 in Kadyny (POLAND). The topic of the XXI Biotechnology Summer School is
BIOTECH INNOVATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH COOPERATION
- Prof. Zbigniew BRZÓZKA (Warsaw University of Technology, POLAND),
- Dr Filip DUTKA (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, POLAND),
- Prof. Rafael GIRALDO (Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas – CSIC, Madrid, SPAIN),
- Dr Florian HOLLFELDER (University of Cambrdige, UNITED KINGDOM),
- Prof. Ezio RICCA (University of Naples, ITALY),
- Dr Pierre SAVATIER (INSERM U846 Stem Cell and Brain Research Institute, FRANCE).
The official language of BSS is English.
The detailed program will be placed soon on the website of BSS: www.bss.ug.edu.pl.
Registration is open till the end of May 2015.